Coro1A antibody | OTI1A5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CORO1A detects a band of approximately 51 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length ecombinant human CORO1A (NP_009005) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001845 phagolysosome assembly
- GO:0001891 phagocytic cup
- GO:0051015 actin filament binding
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030670 phagocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0030864 cortical actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0031589 cell-substrate adhesion
- GO:0031941 filamentous actin
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043548 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0050918 positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051126 negative regulation of actin nucleation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up