Coro1A antibody | OTI1A5
Mouse anti Coro1A
The CORO1A antibody recognizes coronin-1A, also known as clipin-A, coronin-1, coronin-like protein A, coronin-like protein p57 or tryptophan aspartate-containing coat protein. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the CORO1A gene, coronin-1A is a member of the WD repeat protein family. WD repeats are minimally conserved regions of approximately 40 amino acids typically bracketed by gly-his and trp-asp (GH-WD), which may facilitate formation of heterotrimeric or multiprotein complexes. Members of this family are involved in a variety of cellular processes, including cell cycle progression, signal transduction, apoptosis, and gene regulation. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A related pseudogene has been defined on chromosome 16 (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2010).
Mouse anti Human CORO1A antibody detects a band of 51 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CORO1A detects a band of approximately 51 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length ecombinant human CORO1A (NP_009005) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P31146 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CORO1A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001845 phagolysosome assembly
- GO:0001891 phagocytic cup
- GO:0051015 actin filament binding
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030670 phagocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0030864 cortical actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0031589 cell-substrate adhesion
- GO:0031941 filamentous actin
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043548 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0050918 positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051126 negative regulation of actin nucleation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Coro1A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.