COMMD1 antibody | OTI3B3
Mouse anti Human COMMD1 antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti COMMD1 detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human COMMD1 (NP_689729) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0031398 positive regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0031462 Cul2-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032434 regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0055070 copper ion homeostasis
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of COMMD1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Product Specific References
de Bie P et al. (2005) The many faces of the copper metabolism protein MURR1/COMMD1.
J Hered. 96 (7): 803-11.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra