COMMD1 antibody | OTI3B3
Mouse anti COMMD1
COMMD1 antibody recognizes the COMM domain-containing protein 1, also known as MURR1. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human COMMD1 antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti COMMD1 detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human COMMD1 (NP_689729) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q8N668 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- COMMD1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0031398 positive regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0031462 Cul2-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032434 regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0055070 copper ion homeostasis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of COMMD1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Product Specific References
de Bie P et al. (2005) The many faces of the copper metabolism protein MURR1/COMMD1.
J Hered. 96 (7): 803-11.
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.