COMMD1 antibody | OTI3B3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
| Mouse anti Human COMMD1 antibody recognizes COMMD1, also known as COMM domain-containing protein 1, copper metabolism gene MURR1 and protein Murr1. COMMD1 is a regulator of copper homeostasis, sodium uptake, and NF-kappa-B signaling (de Bie et al. 2005).
Mouse anti Human COMMD1 antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti COMMD1 detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human COMMD1 (NP_689729) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
de Bie P et al. (2005) The many faces of the copper metabolism protein MURR1/COMMD1.
J Hered. 96 (7): 803-11.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0031398 positive regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0031462 Cul2-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032434 regulation of proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0055070 copper ion homeostasis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up