Collagen IV antibody | NLI/53
Mouse anti Human collagen IV antibody, clone NLI/53 recognizes human collagen IV.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Purified IgM prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Mannitol
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P02462 Related reagents
- P08572 Related reagents
- Q01955 Related reagents
- P53420 Related reagents
- P29400 Related reagents
- Q14031 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- COL4A1 Related reagents
- COL4A2 Related reagents
- COL4A5 Related reagents
- COL4A4 Related reagents
- COL4A3 Related reagents
- COL4A6 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0048407 platelet-derived growth factor binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005587 collagen type IV
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0030198 extracellular matrix organization
- GO:0005605 basal lamina
- GO:0032836 glomerular basement membrane development
- For research purposes only
Applications of Collagen IV antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/5||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/5||1/50|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:FITC||HCA040F||0.1 mg||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:RPE||STAR86PE||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.||STAR87A||1 mg||C E WB|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR87P||1 mg||E|
Product Specific References
References for Collagen IV antibody
Cooper, L.J. et al. (2005) An investigation into the composition of amniotic membrane used for ocular surface reconstruction
Cornea. 24: 722-9.