Collagen I antibody | NFI/20
Mutations in the encoding gene are associated with osteogenesis imperfecta (Peng et al. 2012), Ehlers Danlos syndrome (Nuytinck et al. 2000) and idiopathic juvenile osteoporosis (Pocock et al. 1995). Defective processing of collagen I by lysyl hydroxylase has also been implicated in Ehlers Danlos syndrome (Ihme et al. 1984),
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - lyophilized
- Use 1 ml of sterile distilled water.
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation and DEAE-cellulose chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 0.1M Sodium Chloride
0.01M Sodium Phosphate
0.01M Sodium Borate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Mannitol
- Human collagen type I from placenta.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Applications of Collagen I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/20|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Collagen I antibody
Zorin, V. et al. (2015) Clinical-instrumental and morphological evaluation of the effect of autologous dermal fibroblasts administration.
J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 11 (3): 778-86.
Zorin, V.L. et al. (2014) Octacalcium phosphate ceramics combined with gingiva-derived stromal cells for engineered functional bone grafts.
Biomed Mater. 9 (5): 055005.
Seedhom, B.B. et al. (2007) In-situ engineering of cartilage repair: a pre-clinical in-vivo exploration of a novel system.
Proc Inst Mech Eng H. 221: 475-88.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra