CLIC1 antibody | CPTC32
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CLIC1 detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human CLIC1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005247 voltage-gated chloride channel activity
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005903 brush border
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034707 chloride channel complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up