Clathrin Heavy Chain antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti clathrin heavy chain detects a band of approximately 192 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1521-1675 of human clathrin heavy chain
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005819 spindle
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030130 clathrin coat of trans-Golgi network vesicle
- GO:0030132 clathrin coat of coated pit
- GO:0031623 receptor internalization
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up