Clathrin Heavy Chain antibody
Mouse anti Clathrin Heavy Chain
Mouse anti human clathrin heavy chain antibody recognizes clathrin heavy chain, also known as clathrin heavy chain on chromosome 17 or CLH-17.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clathrin is a major protein component of the cytoplasmic face of intracellular organelles, called coated vesicles and coated pits. These specialized organelles are involved in the intracellular trafficking of receptors and endocytosis of a variety of macromolecules. The basic subunit of the clathrin coat is composed of three heavy chains and three light chains (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human clathrin heavy chain antibody detects a band of 192 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti clathrin heavy chain detects a band of approximately 192 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1521-1675 of human clathrin heavy chain
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q00610 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CLTC Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005819 spindle
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030130 clathrin coat of trans-Golgi network vesicle
- GO:0030132 clathrin coat of coated pit
- GO:0031623 receptor internalization
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Clathrin Heavy Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.