Chromogranin A antibody | PHE5
CgA constitutes one of the most abundant components of secretory granules, and is the precursor to several functional peptides including vasostatin and pancreastatin.
Mouse anti Human Chromogranin A antibody, clone PHE5 is reported as suitable for use in western blotting, identifying identical bands to clone LK2H10.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human pheochromocytoma tissue.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P10645 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CHGA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chromogranin A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/250||1/1000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Normal Pancreas
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Chromogranin A antibody
Bordi, C. et al. (1988) Comparative study of seven neuroendocrine markers in pancreatic endocrine tumours.
Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histopathol. 413 (5): 387-98.