CHAF1B antibody | OTI2D5
Mouse anti CHAF1B
CHAF1B antibody recognizes chromatin assembly factor 1 subunit B, also known as CAF-1 subunit B, CAF-I 60 kDa subunit, CAF-I p60, M-phase phosphoprotein 7 or human chromatin assembly factor-I p60 subunit. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Chromatin assembly factor 1 (CAF1) is required for the assembly of histone octamers onto newly-replicated DNA. CAF1 is composed of three protein subunits, p50, p60, and p150. Encoded by the CHAF1B gene, chromatin assembly factor 1 subunit B corresponds to the p60 subunit and is required for chromatin assembly after replication. Chromatin assembly factor 1 subunit B is differentially phosphorylated in a cell cycle-dependent manner. In addition, it is normally found in the nucleus except during mitosis, when it is released into the cytoplasm. This protein is a member of the WD-repeat HIR1 family and may also be involved in DNA repair (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human CHAF1B antibody detects a band of 70 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CHAF1B detects a band of approximately 70 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human CHAF1B (NP_005432) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13112 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CHAF1B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0042393 histone binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005678 chromatin assembly complex
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006335 DNA replication-dependent nucleosome assembly
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CHAF1B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.