Mouse anti CDK7
Cdk7 antibody recognizes cyclin-dependent kinase 7, also known as 39 kDa protein kinase, p39 Mo15, serine/threonine-protein kinase 1 or TFIIH basal transcription factor complex kinase subunit. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Cdk7 is a 346 amino acid member of the CDC2/CDKX subfamily of serine/threonine family of protein kinases. Cdk7, as part of the CAK complex is involved with the transcription factor TFIIH and is thought to be involved in the control of cell cycle progression, DNA repair and RNA polymerase II (pol II) transcription. Cdk7 demonstrates ubiquitous muclear expression in normal tissues and is expressed in cancer tissues (Bartkova et al. 1996).
Mouse anti Human cdk7 recognizes human cyclin-dependent kinase 7 as a single band of ~39 kDa in multiple human cell lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cdk7 antibody detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A/G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant fragment of cdk7 corresponding to a 221 amino acid sequence from the C-terminus
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P50613 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDK7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005675 holo TFIIH complex
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006361 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006362 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006363 termination of RNA polymerase I transcription
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006370 mRNA capping
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008094 DNA-dependent ATPase activity
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008353 RNA polymerase II carboxy-terminal domain kinase activity
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0030521 androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050434 positive regulation of viral transcription
- GO:0050681 androgen receptor binding
- GO:0051301 cell division
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDK7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.