CDK7 antibody | MO-1.1
Cdk7 demonstrates ubiquitous muclear expression in normal tissues and is expressed in cancer tissues (Bartkova et al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A/G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- 221 amino acid recombinant fragment of Cdk7 C terminus
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells derived from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the NS-2 mouse myeloma.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005675 holo TFIIH complex
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006361 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006362 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase I promoter
- GO:0006363 termination of RNA polymerase I transcription
- GO:0006367 transcription initiation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006368 transcription elongation from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006370 mRNA capping
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008094 DNA-dependent ATPase activity
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008353 RNA polymerase II carboxy-terminal domain kinase activity
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0030521 androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050434 positive regulation of viral transcription
- GO:0050681 androgen receptor binding
- GO:0051301 cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDK7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- HeLa cells fixed with acetone/methanol
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CDK7 antibody
Tassan, J.P. et al. (1994) Cell cycle analysis of the activity, subcellular localization, and subunit composition of human CAK (CDK-activating kinase).
J Cell Biol. 127 (2): 467-78.
Syljuåsen, R.G. et al. (2006) Adaptation to the ionizing radiation-induced G2 checkpoint occurs in human cells and depends on checkpoint kinase 1 and Polo-like kinase 1 kinases.
Cancer Res. 66: 10253-7.
Aagaard, L. et al. (1995) Aberrations of p16Ink4 and retinoblastoma tumour-suppressor genes occur in distinct sub-sets of human cancer cell lines.
Int J Cancer. 61 (1): 115-20.
Falck, J. et al. (2001) Functional impact of concomitant versus alternative defects in the Chk2-p53 tumour suppressor pathway.
Oncogene. 20: 5503-10.
Lukás, J. et al. (1992) Distinct forms of human CDC2 identified by novel monoclonal antibodies.
Eur J Biochem. 207 (1): 169-76.
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now