Mouse anti CDK6
Cdk6 antibody recognizes cyclin-dependent kinase 6, also known as cell division protein kinase 6 or serine/threonine-protein kinase PLSTIRE. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human cdk6 antibody recognizes cdk6 as a single band of ~37 kDa in multiple cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Cdk6 antibody detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A/G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human cdk6
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q00534 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDK6 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0001954 positive regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0030332 cyclin binding
- GO:0042063 gliogenesis
- GO:0043697 cell dedifferentiation
- GO:0045646 regulation of erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0045668 negative regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDK6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Product Specific References
References for CDK6 antibody
Zhu, G. et al. (2016) Combination with γ-secretase inhibitor prolongs treatment efficacy of BRAF inhibitor in BRAF-mutated melanoma cells.
Cancer Lett. 376 (1): 43-52.
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.