CDK6 antibody | DCS-83.1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human cdk6 antibody recognizes the human cyclin dependent kinase 6, also known as cdk6 or serine/threonine-protein kinase PLSTIRE. Cdk6 is a 326 amino acid member of the CDC2/CDKX subfamily containing a single protein kinase domain and plays an important role in cell cycle progression from the G1 to S phase (Sun et al. 2008).
Mouse anti Human cdk6 antibody recognizes cdk6 as a single band of ~37 kDa in multiple cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Cdk6 antibody detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A/G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant human cdk6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for CDK6 antibody
Zhu, G. et al. (2016) Combination with γ-secretase inhibitor prolongs treatment efficacy of BRAF inhibitor in BRAF-mutated melanoma cells.
Cancer Lett. 376 (1): 43-52.
Tsubari, M. et al. (1999) Hepatocyte growth factor releases mink epithelial cells from transforming growth factor beta1-induced growth arrest by restoring Cdk6 expression and cyclin E-associated Cdk2 activity.
Mol Cell Biol. 19 (5): 3654-63.
Elledge, S.J. (1996) Cell cycle checkpoints: preventing an identity crisis.
Science. 274 (5293): 1664-72.
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 6
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0001954 positive regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0030332 cyclin binding
- GO:0042063 gliogenesis
- GO:0043697 cell dedifferentiation
- GO:0045646 regulation of erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0045668 negative regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up