CDK6 antibody | DCS-83.1
Mouse anti Human Cdk6, clone DCS83 additionally recognizes both the rat and mouse homologs of Human Cdk6. and has been successfully used for immunoprecipitation and immunofluorescesnce on acetone/methanol fixed cell preparations (Lukas et al. 1999).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A/G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant cdk6 protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q00534 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDK6 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0001954 positive regulation of cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0030332 cyclin binding
- GO:0042063 gliogenesis
- GO:0043697 cell dedifferentiation
- GO:0045646 regulation of erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0045668 negative regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0050680 negative regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDK6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- U-2-OS sarcoma cell line
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CDK6 antibody
Lukas, C. et al. (1999) Immunohistochemical analysis of the D-type cyclin-dependent kinases Cdk4 and Cdk6, using a series of monoclonal antibodies.
Hybridoma. 18: 225-34.
Tsubari, M. et al. (1999) Hepatocyte growth factor releases mink epithelial cells from transforming growth factor beta1-induced growth arrest by restoring Cdk6 expression and cyclin E-associated Cdk2 activity.
Mol Cell Biol. 19: 3654-63.
Elledge, S.J. (1996) Cell cycle checkpoints: preventing an identity crisis.
Science. 274 (5293): 1664-72.
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now