CDC42 antibody | EF01/3E10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CDC42 antibody detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human CDC42 (aa 1-191)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/10||1/50|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0030225 macrophage differentiation
- GO:0031274 positive regulation of pseudopodium assembly
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031333 negative regulation of protein complex assembly
- GO:0031996 thioesterase binding
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up