CDC42 antibody | EF01/3E10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti CDC42
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CDC42 antibody detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human CDC42 (aa 1-191)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/10||1/50|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0030225 macrophage differentiation
- GO:0031274 positive regulation of pseudopodium assembly
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031333 negative regulation of protein complex assembly
- GO:0031996 thioesterase binding
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up