CDC25A antibody | DCS-121
Mouse anti Human CDC25A antibody, clone DCS-121 recognizes Cell division cycle 25a, also known as Cdc25a or M-phase inducer phosphatase 1. Cdc25a is a dual specificity protein phosphatase which is involved in the regulation of the cell cycle.Cdc25A is required for progression from G1 to the S phase of the cell cycle, although the protein remains active after the S phase. The activity of Cdc25A is regulated by reversible phosphorylation. Cdc25A is degraded in response to DNA damage, which prevents cells with chromosomal abnormalities from progressing through cell division. Cdc25A is overexpressed by a wide variety of human cancers.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Purified recombinant Cdc25A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P30304 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDC25A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0000079 regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0034644 cellular response to UV
- GO:0051301 cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDC25A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)