CD92 antibody | VIM-15b
Mouse anti Human CD92
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD92 antibody, clone VIM-15b recognizes the C-terminal variant of human CDw92 (isoform 3), also known as CTL1, a 70 kDa multi-pass membrane protein, expressed by monocytes, neutrophils, certain myeloid and T cell lines, and weakly by endothelial cells, fibroblasts and epithelial cells.
CDw92 is a member of the choline transporter-like protein family, so called due to their involvement in the efficient supply/transport of the natural amine choline, a vital cell nutrient required for the synthesis of cell membrane phospholipid components and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Clone VIM-15b is reported to augment the LPS-induced production of IL-10 by monocyte-derived dendritic cells (Mo-DCs), and the reduced expression of CDw92 by Mo-DCs treated with ionomycin or calcium ionophore, can be reinduced in the presence of IL-10 (Wille, S. et al.). Removal of Sodium Azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA2521T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA2521: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- MV4-11 acute monocyte leukaemia cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control||MCA691||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG2b Negative Control|
References for CD92 antibody
Wille, S. et al. (2001) Characterization of CDw92 as a member of the choline transporter-like protein family regulated specifically on dendritic cells.
J Immunol. 167 (10): 5795-804.
Majdic, O. et al. (1995) Leucocyte Typing V.
Oxford University Press, Oxford pp.984-5.
O'regan, S. et al. (2000) An electric lobe suppressor for a yeast choline transport mutation belongs to a new family of transporter-like proteins.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97 (4): 1835-40.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0015220 choline transmembrane transporter activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up