Mouse anti Human CD85g recognizes CD85g also known as immunoglobulin-like transcript 7 (ILT7). CD85g is a member of the leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor gene family. CD85g is expressed on plasmacytoid dendritic cells but is not expressed on other dendritic cells or peripheral leukocytes. CD85g, in complex with Fc receptor epsilon R1, recognizes its ligand BST2. BST2 is expressed on various inflammmed or cancerous cells. Activation of CD85g induces Src kinase signaling via an ITAM motifs present on CD85g.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- CD85g-Fc epsilon receptor 1 transfected 2B4 cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD85g antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available