CD81 antibody | AbD06083
Filter by Application:F FLA Reset
|Human anti Human CD81 antibody, clone AbD06083 recognizes human CD81, which is a 26 kDa member of the TM4SF tetraspanin family. In humans, CD81 is widely expressed on most tissues with T-cells having the highest level of expression, followed by monocytes and B-cells. Levels of CD81 expression are increased after activation.
CD81 has the ability to interact with a wide range of proteins and plays an important role in a variety of leucocyte functions including activation, proliferation and differentiation. CD81 has been identified as the putative receptor for the hepatitis C virus (HCV) envelope E2 glycoprotein and is vital for HCV entry into hepatic cells (Fénéant et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- Recombinant human CD81
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0008104 protein localization
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006661 phosphatidylinositol biosynthetic process
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0043128 positive regulation of 1-phosphatidylinositol 4-kinase activity
- GO:0046813 virion attachment, binding of host cell surface receptor
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up