CD80 antibody | OTI2B11
Mouse anti CD80
CD80 antibody recognizes the T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD80, also known as B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7, CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.1, activation B7-1 antigen, or costimulatory molecule variant IgV-CD80.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CD80 is a membrane receptor that is activated by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4. The activated protein induces T-cell proliferation and cytokine production. This protein can act as a receptor for adenovirus subgroup B and may play a role in lupus neuropathy (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011).
Mouse anti Human CD80 antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD80 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human CD80 (NP_005182) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P33681 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD80 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009967 positive regulation of signal transduction
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045425 positive regulation of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0045627 positive regulation of T-helper 1 cell differentiation
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD80 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.