CD8/CD4 | LT8 / RPA-T4
|Mouse anti Human CD8:FITC/CD4:RPE Dual Color reeagent may be used to simultaneously identify CD4 and CD8 positive cells.
Clone LT8 recognises the human CD8 antigen, a ~32 kD dimer expressed by a subset of T cells with cytotoxic/suppressor activity, and more weakly by NK cells.
RPA-T4 is specific for the human CD4 antigen, a ~59 kDa cell surface glycoprotein expressed by the helper-inducer subset of T cells, and weakly by monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul to label 100ul lysed whole blood.
References for CD8/CD4
Steele, J.C. et al. (2002) Detection of CD4(+)- and CD8(+)-T-cell responses to human papillomavirus type 1 antigens expressed at various stages of the virus life cycle by using an enzyme-linked immunospot assay of gamma interferon release.
J Virol. 76 (12): 6027-36.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006948 induction by virus of host cell-cell fusion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032507 maintenance of protein location in cell
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042289 MHC class II protein binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045234 protein palmitoleylation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up