CD8/CD38/CD3/HLA DR | LT8 / AT13/5 / UCHT1 / YE2/36-HLK
CD3 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which acts as a mediator of signal transduction, through association with the α/β or γ/δ T-cell receptor (TCR). Mammalian CD3 is a multimeric protein composed of four distinct polypeptide chains (ε, γ, δ, ζ), consisting of two heterodimers (εγ, εδ) and one homodimer (ζζ). CD3 is expressed by a high-percentage of circulating peripheral T-cells and is considered a pan T-cell marker. Clone UCHT1 specifically recognizes the 20kDa CD3ε chain.
CD8 is a cell surface glycoprotein which acts as a co-receptor for MHC Class I, in conjunction with the T-cell receptor (TCR). CD8 exists as a dimer, composed of two α chains or more commonly as an αβ heterodimer. The CD8 antigen is expressed on the human cytotoxic T-cell subset (CD3+CD8+) and on a subset of NK cells. Binding of CD8 to MHC class I, acts to enhance resting T-cell activation. Clone LT8 is specific for the CD8α chain.
CD38, otherwise known as cyclic-ADP ribose hydrolase 1, is a type II integral transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family, which is widely used to study the processes of B- and T-cell differentiation and activation. An increase in CD8+CD38+ T-cells is a useful indicator of disease progression in HIV infection. This same subset of activated T-cells is also increased in other active viral infections such as EBV and CMV.
HLA DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein and human class II MHC (major histocompatibility complex) cell surface receptor, consisting of a 36kDa alpha and 27kDa beta chain, which is essential for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T-cells. HLA DR is expressed primarily by antigen presenting cells and, together with CD38, is a useful marker of T-cell activation following viral infection. Clone YE2/36-HLK recognises a monomorphic determinant of human HLA DR.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Four color combination consisting of APC, FITC, RPE-Cy5.5 and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
APC conjugated CD8 (Mouse IgG1)
FITC conjugated CD38 (Mouse IgG1)
RPE-Cy5.5 conjugated CD3 (Mouse IgG1)
RPE conjugated HLA DR (Rat IgG2a)
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003953 NAD+ nucleosidase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD8/CD38/CD3/HLA DR
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04B||F||100 Test/20ml|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04C||F||500 Tests/100ml|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test|
|Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™||FCSC580||F||20 Tests|