Mouse anti Human CD75s antibody, clone LN-1 recognizes the human CD75s cell surface antigen, an alpha2,6 - sialylated carbohydrate epitope expressed by mature B cells (especially germinal centre B cells), red blood cells and some epithelial cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Nuclei from pokeweed mitogen-stimulated PBL
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 0.1mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
beta-galactoside alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase activity
humoral immune response
protein N-linked glycosylation via asparagine
integral to Golgi membrane
Golgi cisterna membrane
post-translational protein modification
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD75s antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
References for CD75s antibody
Epstein, A.L. et al. (1984) Two new monoclonal antibodies (LN-1, LN-2) reactive in B5 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues with follicular center and mantle zone human B lymphocytes and derived tumors.
J Immunol. 133 (2): 1028-36.
Tanimoto, T. & Ohtsuki,Y. (1996) Evaluation of antibodies reactive with porcine lymphocytes and lymphoma cells in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded, antigen-retrieved tissue sections.
Am J Vet Res. 57 (6): 853-9.
Schwartz-Albiez, R. (2002) Carbohydrate and lectin: sections report in Leucoyte Typing VII: white cell differentiation antigens.
Edited by Mason, D. et al. Oxford University Press. PP149-164.
Aasted, B. et al. (2007) Reactivity of monoclonal antibodies to human CD antigens with cells from mink.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 27-37.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra