CD71 antibody | 23D10
Mouse anti Human CD71 (Soluble) antibody, clone 23D10 recognizes human soluble transferrin receptor and the complex between soluble transferrin receptor and transferrin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human soluble transferrin receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0008233 peptidase activity
- GO:0004998 transferrin receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD71 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone 23D10 recognises human CD71 (soluble) under non-reducing conditions.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra