CD70 antibody | Bu69
Filter by Application:C IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD70
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD70 antibody, clone Bu69 recognises human CD70, also known as CD27 ligand (CD27-L) or Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7. CD70 is a 193 amino acid ~29 kDa single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein belonging to the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) family (UniProt: P32970).
CD70 is expressed on a small number of activated T-cells and the majority of activated B-cells (Bowman et al. 1994). Interaction of CD70 with its receptor, CD27, is thought to play an important role in lymphocyte activation, proliferation, survival and differentiation (Hintzen et al. 1994).
Mouse anti Human CD70 antibody, clone Bu69 has been used for the inhibition of neural stem cell induced apoptosis of allogeneic T cells in vitro (Lee et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD70 antibody
Garland Publishing. (1997) Leucocyte typing VI. White cell differentiation antigens.
p522 - 4
Zambello, R. et al. (2000) Analysis of TNF-receptor and ligand superfamily molecules in patients with lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes.
Blood. 96 (2): 647-54.
Lee, E.M. et al. (2013) CD70-CD27 ligation between neural stem cells and CD4+ T cells induces Fas-FasL-mediated T-cell death.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 4 (3): 56.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000299 integral to membrane of membrane fraction
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
MCA1765GT0412 150468 153588
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up