CD61 antibody | Y2/51
Filter by Application:F IF P Reset
Mouse anti Human CD61:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD61 antibody, clone Y2/51 recognizes CD61, a ~105 kDa glycoprotein, also known as integrin beta 3 chain. This molecule associates with either the alpha IIb integrin (CD41) or the alpha V integrin (CD51) at the cell surface. CD61 is expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes in association with CD41, and on endothelial cells, monocytes, platelets and osteoclasts in association with CD51.
CD61 is a receptor for fibrinogen, fibronectin, vWF, vitronectin and thrombospondin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- PHA stimulated peripheral blood cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD61 antibody
Phillips, D.R. et al. (1991) GPIIb-IIIa: the responsive integrin.
Cell. 65 (3): 359-62.
Hynes, R.O. (1992) Integrins: versatility, modulation, and signaling in cell adhesion.
Cell. 69 (1): 11-25.
Michelson, A. D. et al. (1995) A panel of platelet mAb for the study of haemostasis and thrombosis in baboons.
Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press p 1230-1.
Gatter, K.C. et al. (1988) The immunohistological detection of platelets, megakaryocytes and thrombi in routinely processed specimens.
Histopathology. 13 (3): 257-67.
Kamat, V. et al. (2015) Microfluidic assessment of functional culture-derived platelets in human thrombi under flow.
Exp Hematol. 43 (10): 891-900.e4.
Ogino, T. et al. (2014) Erythroid and megakaryocytic differentiation of K562 erythroleukemic cells by monochloramine.
Free Radic Res. 48 (3): 292-302.
Tehrani, S. et al. (2010) Atorvastatin has antithrombotic effects in patients with type 1 diabetes and dyslipidemia.
Thromb Res. 126 (3): e225-31.
Dircks, B.H. et al. (2012) Platelet-neutrophil aggregate formation in blood samples from dogs with systemic inflammatory disorders.
Am J Vet Res. 73 (7): 939-45.
View The Latest Product References
Comazzi, S. et al. (2010) Acute megakaryoblastic leukemia in dogs: a report of three cases and review of the literature.
J Am Anim Hosp Assoc. 46 (5): 327-35.
Jackson, J.W. et al. (2016) Novel Antiplatelet Activity of Minocycline Involves Inhibition of MLK3-p38 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Axis.
PLoS One. 11 (6): e0157115.
Chen, C.P. et al. (2018) Oxidative stress reduces trophoblast FOXO1 and integrin β3 expression that inhibits cell motility.
Free Radic Biol Med. Jun 07 [Epub ahead of print].
- Integrin Beta 3 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010595 positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0014909 smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030949 positive regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031092 platelet alpha granule membrane
- GO:0032147 activation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0032369 negative regulation of lipid transport
- GO:0035295 tube development
- GO:0043184 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045124 regulation of bone resorption
- GO:0045715 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050748 negative regulation of lipoprotein metabolic process
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060055 angiogenesis involved in wound healing
- GO:0071062 alphav-beta3 integrin-vitronectin complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up