CD58 antibody | 2D11-B10
Mouse anti Human CD58 antibody, clone 2D11-B10 recognizes human CD58, also known as Lymphocyte function-associated antigen 3 or LFA-3. CD58 is a 250 amino acid ~29 kDa single pass type-1 membrane glycoprotein and ligand for CD2. Multiple isoforms of CD58 can be produced by alternative splicing, Mouse anti Human CD58 antibody, clone 2D11-B10 recognizes an epitope common to all forms of CD58.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 241 of human CD58.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P19256 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD58 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD58 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)