CD58 antibody | 2D11-B10
Filter by Application:P IF WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD58 antibody, clone 2D11-B10 recognizes human CD58, also known as Lymphocyte function-associated antigen 3 or LFA-3. CD58 is a 250 amino acid ~29 kDa single pass type-1 membrane glycoprotein and ligand for CD2. Multiple isoforms of CD58 can be produced by alternative splicing, Mouse anti Human CD58 antibody, clone 2D11-B10 recognizes an epitope common to all forms of CD58.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 241 of human CD58.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Wingren, A.G. et al. (2017) T Cell Activation Pathways: B7, LFA-3, and ICAM-1 Shape Unique T Cell Profiles.
Crit Rev Immunol. 37 (2-6): 463-81.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up