CD47 antibody | BRIC126
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CD47
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD47 antibody, clone BRIC126 recognises the human CD47 cell surface glycoprotein, a heavily N-glycosylated 47-52 kDa molecule. CD47 is expressed on all cells and tissues so far examined, although expression is reduced on erythrocytes of the rare Rh null phenotype.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Bovine Sheep Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human erythrocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.2 mgIgG concentration 1 mg/mlPack Size: 25 µgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Western Blotting 2|
- 1This product contains sodium azide, removal by dialysis is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- 2 BRIC126 recognizes CD47 under non-reducing conditions, the CD47 epitope recognized is lost on reduction, see Shahein et al. for details
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control||MCA691||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG2b Negative Control|
References for CD47 antibody
Avent, N. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies that recognize different membrane proteins that are deficient in Rhnull human erythrocytes. One group of antibodies reacts with a variety of cells and tissues whereas the other group is erythroid-specific.
Biochem J. 251 (2): 499-505.
Ide, K. et al. (2007) Role for CD47-SIRPalpha signaling in xenograft rejection by macrophages.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104 (12): 5062-6.
Lecchi, C. et al. (2008) Bovine alpha-1 acid glycoprotein can reduce the chemotaxis of bovine monocytes
and modulate CD18 expression.
Vet Res. 39: 50.
Chao, M.P. et al. (2011) Therapeutic antibody targeting of CD47 eliminates human acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Cancer Res. 71 (4): 1374-84.
Shahein, Y.E. et al. (2002) Molecular cloning and functional characterization of the pig homologue of integrin-associated protein (IAP/CD47).
Immunology. 106: 564-76.
Brooke, G. et al. (2004) Human lymphocytes interact directly with CD47 through a novel member of the signal regulatory protein (SIRP) family.
J Immunol. 173: 2562-70.
Wewer, C. et al. (2011) Transcellular migration of neutrophil granulocytes through the blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier after infection with Streptococcus suis.
J Neuroinflammation. 8: 51.
Ticchioni, M. et al. (2001) Integrin-associated protein (CD47/IAP) contributes to T cell arrest on inflammatory vascular endothelium under flow.
FASEB J. 15: 341-50.
View The Latest Product References
Chao, M.P. et al. (2010) Anti-CD47 antibody synergizes with rituximab to promote phagocytosis and eradicate non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Cell. 142: 699-713.
Siddhartha, J et al. (2016) Methods of manipulating phagocytosis mediated by CD47.
US patent app 15/054930
Petrova, P.S. et al. (2017) TTI-621 (SIRPαFc): A CD47-Blocking Innate Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor with Broad Antitumor Activity and Minimal Erythrocyte Binding.
Clin Cancer Res. 23 (4): 1068-79.
Noda, G.S. et al. (2020) Specificities and isotypes of erythrocytes autoantibodies in patients with warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Rev Cubana Hematol Inmunol Hemoter 36(4): e1283.
Kosaka, A. et al. (2021) CD47 blockade enhances the efficacy of intratumoral STING-targeting therapy by activating phagocytes.
J Exp Med. 218 (11): e20200792.
Wang, Z. et al. (2021) The effects of cell surface CD47 downregulation on ischaemia-reperfusion injury during pig liver transplantation.
Int J Exp Pathol. 102 (3): 140-147.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
- SIRP LIGAND
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0022409 positive regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0070053 thrombospondin receptor activity
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up