CD45RA/CD62L/CD3/CD8 | F8-11-13 / FMC46 / UCHT1 / LT8
CD3 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which acts as a mediator of signal transduction, through association with the α/β or γ/δ T-cell receptor (TCR). Mammalian CD3 is a multimeric protein composed of four distinct polypeptide chains (ε, γ, δ, ζ), consisting of two heterodimers (εγ, εδ) and one homodimer (ζζ). CD3 is expressed by a high-percentage of circulating peripheral T-cells and is considered a pan T-cell marker. Clone UCHT1 specifically recognizes the 20kDa CD3ε chain.
CD8 is a cell surface glycoprotein which acts as a co-receptor for MHC Class I, in conjunction with the T-cell receptor (TCR). CD8 exists as a dimer, composed of two α chains or more commonly as an αβ heterodimer. The CD8 antigen is expressed on the human cytotoxic T-cell subset (CD3+CD8+) and on a subset of NK cells. Binding of CD8 to MHC class I, acts to enhance resting T-cell activation. Clone LT8 is specific for the CD8α chain.
CD45RA is an isoform of CD45, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase family, otherwise known as leucocyte common antigen (LCA), which acts as a positive regulator of T-cell co-activation, and is essential for the activation of T-cells through the antigen receptor. CD45RA is expressed by naïve T-cells and is down-regulated during activation.
CD62L is a cell surface adhesion protein, and member of the selectin/LECAM family, otherwise known as leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 (LECAM1), which acts as a mediator of lymphocyte homing to high endothelial venules (HEVs), within peripheral lymphoid tissues. CD62L is constitutively expressed by all leucocytes including naïve T-cells, but only by certain subpopulations of memory T-cells. Levels of serum CD62L can be used as an indicator of inflammation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Four color combination consisting of FITC, RPE, RPE-Cy5.5 and APC conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
FITC conjugated CD45RA (Mouse IgG1)
RPE conjugated CD62L (Mouse IgG2b)
RPE-Cy5.5 conjugated CD3 (Mouse IgG1)
APC conjugated CD8 (Mouse IgG1)
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0043208 glycosphingolipid binding
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45RA/CD62L/CD3/CD8
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04B||F||100 Test/20ml|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04C||F||500 Tests/100ml|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test|
|Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™||FCSC580||F||20 Tests|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra