CD45RA/CD45RO/CD3/CD4 | F8-11-13 / UCHL1 / UCHT1 / RPA-T4
CD3 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which acts as a mediator of signal transduction, through association with the α/β or γ/δ T-cell receptor (TCR). Mammalian CD3 is a multimeric protein composed of four distinct polypeptide chains (ε, γ, δ, ζ), consisting of two heterodimers (εγ, εδ) and one homodimer (ζζ). CD3 is expressed by a high-percentage of circulating peripheral T-cells and is considered a pan T-cell marker. Clone UCHT1 specifically recognizes the ~20 kDa CD3ε chain.
CD4 is a single chain transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which interacts directly with class II molecules of the major histocompatibility complex (MHCII), and is the primary receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). CD4 is expressed by the helper/inducer (CD3+CD4+) T-cell subset, the majority of thymocytes, and at low levels by monocytes and tissue macrophages. The CD4 lymphocyte count provides an excellent indication of immune system health. Clone RPA-T4 binds to the D1 domain (CDR1 and CDR3 epitopes) of the CD4 antigen.
CD45RA is an isoform of CD45, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase family, otherwise known as leucocyte common antigen (LCA), which acts as a positive regulator of T-cell co-activation, and is essential for the activation of T-cells through the antigen receptor. CD45RA is expressed by naïve T-cells, but not by activated and memory T-cells. Consequently, clone F8-11-13 can be used to distinguish between these cell populations.
CD45RO is the low molecular weight isoform (~180 kDa) of CD45, the leucocyte common antigen (LCA). CD45RO is expressed by approximately 40% of resting peripheral blood T-cells, the majority of activated and memory T-cells and most thymocytes. It is also expressed on macrophages, monocytes and granulocytes. In combination with clone F8-11-13, clone UCHL1 can be used to discern naïve and memory T-cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Four color combination consisting of FITC, RPE, RPE-Cy5.5 and APC conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
FITC conjugated CD45RA (Mouse IgG1)
RPE conjugated CD45RO (Mouse IgG2a)
RPE-Cy5.5 conjugated CD3 (Mouse IgG1)
APC conjugated CD4 (Mouse IgG1)
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006948 induction by virus of host cell-cell fusion
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032507 maintenance of protein location in cell
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042289 MHC class II protein binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045234 protein palmitoleylation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45RA/CD45RO/CD3/CD4
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04B||F||100 Test/20ml|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04C||F||500 Tests/100ml|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test|
|Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™||FCSC580||F||20 Tests|