CD45 antibody | OTI1H2
CD45, encoded by the PTPRC gene, is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to be signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitosis, and oncogenic transformation. This PTP contains an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane segment and two tandem intracytoplasmic catalytic domains, and thus is classified as a receptor type PTP. This PTP has been shown to be an essential regulator of T- and B-cell antigen receptor signaling. It functions through either direct interaction with components of the antigen receptor complexes, or by activating various Src family kinases required for the antigen receptor signaling. This PTP also suppresses JAK kinases, and thus functions as a regulator of cytokine receptor signaling. Alternatively spliced transcripts variants of PTPRC, which encode distinct isoforms, have been reported (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2012).
Mouse anti Human CD45 antibody detects a band of 240 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD45 detects a band of approximately 240 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human CD45 (NP_002829) produced in HEK293T cells.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra