Mouse anti CD44
CD44 antibody recognizes CD44 antigen, also known as CDw44, epican, extracellular matrix receptor III, ECMR-III, HUTCH-I, phagocytic glycoprotein 1, PGP-1, phagocytic glycoprotein I, PGP-I or CD44. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CD44 is a receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA) and is involved in cell-cell interactions, cell adhesion and migration. CD44 also participates in a wide variety of cellular functions including lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing. CD44 expression may be up-regulated upon some carcinomas, and it has been speculated that this may be related to metastatic potential (Hofmann et al. 1991).
Mouse anti Human CD44 antibody recognizes the standard CD44 isoform lacking any of the variable region exon products as a ~82 kDa band in HeLa cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. In addition, Mouse anti Human CD44 antibody will recognize all higher molecular weight forms of CD44 containing one or more of the variable region exon products.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD44 antibody detects a band of approximately 82 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Stimulated human leucocytes
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P16070 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD44 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD44 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.