CD40 antibody | 3B2
CD40 is a co-stimulatory molecule which mediates its immunoregulatory effects through interaction with its ligand CD154 (CD40L, gp39), playing a role in B cell proliferation and memory development, Ig class switching, activation of APCs and subsequent cytokine production, and the expansion of antigen-specific CD4+ T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0035631 CD40 receptor complex
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD40 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||10.0ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD40 antibody
Contin, C. et al. (2003) Membrane-anchored CD40 is processed by the tumor necrosis factor-alpha-converting enzyme. Implications for CD40 signaling.
J Biol Chem. 278 (35): 32801-9.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra