CD4/CD8/CD3 | RPA-T4 / LT8 / S4.1
|Anti Human CD4:FITC/CD8:RPE/CD3:RPE-CY5 may be used to simultaneously identify CD3, CD4 and CD8 positive lymphocytes.
Clone RPA-T4 is specific for the human CD4 antigen, a 59 kDa cell surface glycoprotein expressed by the helper-inducer subset of T-cells and weakly by monocytes. LT8 recognizes the human CD8 antigen, a 32 kDa dimer expressed by a subset of T-cells with cytotoxic/suppressor activity and more weakly by NK cells. Clone S4.1 is specific for the human CD3 antigen, a pan T cell marker.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE and RPE-CY5 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- CD4 FITC reagent: Mouse IgG1
CD8 RPE reagent: Mouse IgG1
CD3 RPE-CY5 reagent: Mouse IgG2a
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578 RPE-Cy5 488nm laser 496 667 RPE-Cy5 561nm laser 546 667
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up