CD4/CD8/CD3 | RPA-T4 / LT8 / S4.1
Clone RPA-T4 is specific for the human CD4 antigen, a 59 kDa cell surface glycoprotein expressed by the helper-inducer subset of T-cells and weakly by monocytes. LT8 recognizes the human CD8 antigen, a 32 kDa dimer expressed by a subset of T-cells with cytotoxic/suppressor activity and more weakly by NK cells. Clone S4.1 is specific for the human CD3 antigen, a pan T cell marker.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Triple Color combination consisting of FITC, RPE and RPE-CY5 conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- CD4 FITC reagent: Mouse IgG1
CD8 RPE reagent: Mouse IgG1
CD3 RPE-CY5 reagent: Mouse IgG2a
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD4/CD8/CD3
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul