CD4/CD38/CD3/HLA DR | RPA-T4 / AT13/5 / UCHT1 / YE2/36-HLK
CD3 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which acts as a mediator of signal transduction, through association with the α/β or γ/δ T-cell receptor (TCR). Mammalian CD3 is a multimeric protein composed of four distinct polypeptide chains (ε, γ, δ, ζ), consisting of two heterodimers (εγ, εδ) and one homodimer (ζζ). CD3 is expressed by a high-percentage of circulating peripheral T-cells and is considered a pan T-cell marker. Clone UCHT1 specifically recognizes the ~20 kDa CD3ε chain.
CD4 is a single chain transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which interacts directly with class II molecules of the major histocompatibility complex (MHCII), and is the primary receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). CD4 is expressed by the helper/inducer (CD3+CD4+) T-cell subset, the majority of thymocytes, and at low levels by monocytes and tissue macrophages. The CD4 lymphocyte count provides an excellent indication of immune system health. Clone RPA-T4 binds to the D1 domain (CDR1 and CDR3 epitopes) of the CD4 antigen.
CD38, otherwise known as cyclic-ADP ribose hydrolase 1, is a type II integral transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family, which is widely used to study the processes of B- and T-cell differentiation and activation. Increased expression of CD38 on both CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells in HIV-infected patients is associated with disease progression.
HLA DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein and human class II MHC (major histocompatibility complex) cell surface receptor, consisting of a 36 kDa alpha and 27 kDa beta chain, which is essential for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T-cells. HLA DR is expressed primarily by antigen presenting cells and, together with CD38, is a useful marker of T-cell activation following viral infection. Clone YE2/36-HLK recognises a monomorphic determinant of human HLA DR.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Four color combination consisting of APC, FITC, RPE-Cy5.5 and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
APC conjugated CD4 (Mouse IgG1)
FITC conjugated CD38 (Mouse IgG1)
RPE-Cy5.5 conjugated CD3 (Mouse IgG1)
RPE conjugated HLA DR (Rat IgG2a)
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006948 induction by virus of host cell-cell fusion
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032507 maintenance of protein location in cell
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042289 MHC class II protein binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045234 protein palmitoleylation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0030159 receptor signaling complex scaffold activity
- GO:0042608 T cell receptor binding
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003953 NAD+ nucleosidase activity
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD4/CD38/CD3/HLA DR
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04B||F||100 Test/20ml|
|Erythrolyse Red Blood Cell Lysing Buffer (10x)||BUF04C||F||500 Tests/100ml|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test|
|Flow Cytometry Absolute Count Standard™||FCSC580||F||20 Tests|