CD38 is a novel multifunctional ectoenzyme widely expressed in cells and tissues especially in leukocytes. CD38 also functions in cell adhesion, signal transduction and calcium signaling (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human CD38 antibody detects a band of 45 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD38 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in Ramos cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 19-300 of human CD38 (NP_005558) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003953 NAD+ nucleosidase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD38 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|