Mouse anti Human CD358 antibody, clone DR-6-04-EC
recognizes human Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 21, also known as Death receptor 6 or CD358. CD358 is a member of the TNFR superfamily involved in the proliferation and differentiation of lymphocytes. It possesses four extracellular TNFR-cysteine-rich
repeats and a cytoplasmic death domain
known to signal apoptosis (Pan et al. 1998
CD358 is expressed in most human tissues, including heart, placenta, pancreas, thymus, and several non-lymphoid cancer cell lines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Fusion protein containing the extracellular region of human CD358 (amino acids 42-335)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised F1 hybrid mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
cellular lipid metabolic process
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD358 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available