CD336 antibody | 3.43
Mouse anti Human CD336
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD336 antibody, clone 3.43 recognizes human CD336, otherwise known as NKp44 (natural killer cell p44-related protein). CD336 is a 255 amino acid ~44 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family, involved in NK cell recognition of tumour target cells during natural cytotoxicity responses.
CD336 is selectively expressed by IL-2 activated human NK cells, and associates via its transmembrane region with DNAX activation protein 12 (DAP12), an ITAM containing adaptor protein, essential for the cell surface expression of CD336 and for the transduction of intracellular signalling. CD336 is also expressed on a minor subset of TCR gamma/delta cells, and by a subset of natural interferon-producing cells (IPCs) when activated by IL-3.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD336-human crystallizable Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD336 antibody
Fuchs, A. et al. (2005) Paradoxic inhibition of human natural interferon-producing cells by the activating receptor NKp44.
Blood. 106 (6): 2076-82.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up