CD326 antibody | VU-1D9
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD326:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD326 antibody, clone VU-1D9 recognizes epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM), a ~34 kDa cell surface antigen otherwise known as CD326, MOC31 or Ber-EP4. CD326 is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed on the basolateral cell membrane of the majority of epithelial tissues, with the exception of adult squamous epithelium, hepatocytes and gastric epithelial cells. Ep-CAM expression has been reported to be a possible marker of early malignancy, with expression being increased in tumor cells.
Ep-CAM expression has been reported to be a possible marker of early malignancy, with expression being increased in tumor cells, and de novo expression being seen in dysplastic squamous epithelium
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- MCA1870F: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1870FT: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- HG9 cell line (small cell lung carcinoma)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||Neat||1/5 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
1/10 Pack Size: 25 µg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD326 antibody
Koga, Y. et al. (2008) Improved recovery of exfoliated colonocytes from feces using newly developed immunomagnetic beads.
Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2008: 605273.
Fillmore, C.M. et al. (2010) Estrogen expands breast cancer stem-like cells through paracrine FGF/Tbx3 signaling.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107 (50): 21737-42.
Murakata, A. et al. (2011) Gene expression signature of the gross morphology in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Ann Surg. 253: 94-100.
Keller, P.J. et al. (2012) Defining the cellular precursors to human breast cancer.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (8): 2772-7.
Jeong, H.T. et al. (2012) MRI features of hepatocellular carcinoma expressing progenitor cell markers.
Liver Int. 32: 430-40.
Armstrong, A.J. et al. (2019) Pharmacodynamic study of radium-223 in men with bone metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
PLoS One. 14 (5): e0216934.
Winter, M.J. et al. (2003) The epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM) as a morphoregulatory molecule is a tool in surgical pathology.
Am J Pathol. 163 (6): 2139-48.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0016328 lateral plasma membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up