CD321 antibody | M.Ab.F11
Filter by Application:IF F WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD321 antibody, clone F11 recognizes human Junctional adhesion molecule A, also known as CD321, JAM-1, JAM-A, Platelet F11 receptor, Platelet adhesion molecule 1 or PAM-1. CD321 is a 272 amino acid ~35 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by endothelium, epithelial tissues and some leukocytes (Ostermann et al. 2002). CD321 was originally identified as the F11 receptor expressed on platelets (Kornecki et al. 1990).
Mouse anti Human CD321 antibody, clone F11 is able to activate platelets, leading to aggregation and granule secretion (Kornecki et al. 1990, Naik et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Human platelet membranes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
- 1 This product contains sodium azide, removal by dialysis is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human CD321antibody, clone M.Ab.F11 detects a band of approximately 35-40 kDa in platelet cell lysates.
Kornecki, E. et al. (1990) Activation of human platelets by a stimulatory monoclonal antibody.
J Biol Chem. 265 (17): 10042-8.
References for CD321 antibody
Sobocka, M.B. et al. (2000) Cloning of the human platelet F11 receptor: a cell adhesion molecule member of the immunoglobulin superfamily involved in platelet aggregation.
Blood. 95 (8): 2600-9.
Fraemohs, L. et al. (2004) The functional interaction of the beta 2 integrin lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 with junctional adhesion molecule-A is mediated by the I domain.
J Immunol. 173 (10): 6259-64.
Immenschuh, S. et al. (2009) Transcriptional induction of junctional adhesion molecule-C gene expression in activated T cells.
J Leukoc Biol. 85 (5): 796-803.
Haarmann, A. et al. (2010) Evaluation of soluble junctional adhesion molecule-A as a biomarker of human brain endothelial barrier breakdown.
PLoS One. 5 (10): e13568.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0070830 tight junction assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up