CD321 antibody | BV16
|Mouse anti Human CD321 antibody, clone BV16 recognizes human JAM-1, a ~40 kDa cell surface antigen found on the surface of platelets and at intercellular junctions of endothelial cells and epithelial cells. JAM-1 is also known as CD321.
For immunoprecipitation or western blotting of human JAM-1 we recommend the use of clone M.Ab.F11,
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human JAM-Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ml
References for CD321 antibody
Bazzoni, G. et al. (2000) Interaction of junctional adhesion molecule with the tight junction components ZO-1, cingulin, and occludin.
J Biol Chem. 275 (27): 20520-6.
Kasprowicz, V. et al. (2006) A highly restricted T-cell receptor dominates the CD8+ T-cell response to parvovirus B19 infection in HLA-A*2402-positive individuals.
J Virol. 80 (13): 6697-701.
Martinez-estrada, O.M. et al. (2001) Association of junctional adhesion molecule with calcium/calmodulin-dependent serine protein kinase (CASK/LIN-2) in human epithelial caco-2 cells.
J Biol Chem. 276 (12): 9291-6.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0070830 tight junction assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up