CD30 antibody | G05-2D2
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human CD30
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone G05-2D2, recognizes CD30 also known as Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Super Family member 8, CD30L receptor and Ki-1 antigen. CD30 is a 120 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. CD30 is expressed on small subsets of activated T and B lymphocytes and a range of lymphoid neoplasms (Weyden et al. 2017).
Upon binding of its ligand CD30L, CD30 undergoes trimerization and recruits TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) and TRAF binding proteins generating a signaling complex which can then mediate MAPK and NFκB signaling (Weyden et al. 2017). In this way, CD30 signaling is able to regulate peripheral T cell responses, controls T cell survival, down regulates cytolitic capacity and regulates thymocyte survival (Muta & Podack 2013).
The purified Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone G05-2D2 (MCA62670GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone D02-6E11 (MCA6271B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CD30 (Phe19-Lys595)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CD30:Biotin||MCA6271B||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human CD30:Biotin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up