CD30 antibody | G05-2D2
Upon binding of its ligand CD30L, CD30 undergoes trimerization and recruits TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) and TRAF binding proteins generating a signaling complex which can then mediate MAPK and NFκB signaling (Weyden et al. 2017). In this way, CD30 signaling is able to regulate peripheral T cell responses, controls T cell survival, down regulates cytolitic capacity and regulates thymocyte survival (Muta & Podack 2013).
The purified Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone G05-2D2 (MCA62670GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone D02-6E11 (MCA6271B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CD30 (Phe19-Lys595)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD30 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CD30:Biotin||MCA6271B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra