CD30 antibody | D02-6E11
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone D02-6E11, recognizes CD30 also known as Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Super Family member 8, CD30L receptor and Ki-1 antigen. CD30 is a 120 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. CD30 is expressed on small subsets of activated T and B lymphocytes and a range of lymphoid neoplasms (Weyden et al. 2017).
Upon binding of its ligand CD30L, CD30 undergoes trimerization and recruits TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) and TRAF binding proteins generating a signaling complex which can then mediate MAPK and NFκB signaling (Weyden et al. 2017). In this way, CD30 signaling is able to regulate peripheral T cell responses, controls T cell survival, down regulates cytolitic capacity and regulates thymocyte survival (Muta & Podack 2013).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone D02-6E11 (MCA6271B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CD30 antibody, clone G05-2D2 (MCA6270GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CD30 (Phe19-Lys595)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up