CD30 antibody | C03-8D3
Evidence indicates that CD30 may act as a signal transduction molecule. Binding of CD30 by its ligand induces activation of signalling pathways JNK and NF-κB, expression of lymphocyte genes, proliferation and apoptosis (Muta et al. 2000). These and other signalling events of which CD30 is involved contribute to homeostatic regulation of immune responses (Berghella et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 19-595 of human CD30
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/C mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD30 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Muta, H. et al. (2000) CD30 signals integrate expression of cytotoxic effector molecules, lymphocyte trafficking signals, and signals for proliferation and apoptosis.
J Immunol. 165 (9): 5105-11.
Berghella, A.M. et al. (2011) The potential role of thioredoxin 1 and CD30 systems as multiple pathway targets and biomarkers in tumor therapy.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 60 (10): 1373-81.