CD30 antibody | C03-8D3
Mouse anti Human CD30
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD30, clone C03-8D3, recognizes the human CD30 cell surface antigen also known as TNFRSF8. CD30 is a 120 kDa, type I transmembrane glycoprotein of the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily. CD30 was originally identified as a molecule expressed on Hodgkin and Reed Sternberg cells in Hodgkin’s disease but has subsequently been detected on certain non-Hodgkin's malignancies as well as some virally transformed cells. It is also expressed on a subset of activated human T-cells, and by a few extrafollicular T and B-cell blasts in normal lymph nodes.
Evidence indicates that CD30 may act as a signal transduction molecule. Binding of CD30 by its ligand induces activation of signalling pathways JNK and NF-κB, expression of lymphocyte genes, proliferation and apoptosis (Muta et al. 2000). These and other signalling events of which CD30 is involved contribute to homeostatic regulation of immune responses (Berghella et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 19-595 of human CD30
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/C mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Muta, H. et al. (2000) CD30 signals integrate expression of cytotoxic effector molecules, lymphocyte trafficking signals, and signals for proliferation and apoptosis.
J Immunol. 165 (9): 5105-11.
Berghella, A.M. et al. (2011) The potential role of thioredoxin 1 and CD30 systems as multiple pathway targets and biomarkers in tumor therapy.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 60 (10): 1373-81.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up