CD30 antibody | Ber-H8
Mouse anti Human CD30
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD30, clone Ber-H8 recognizes CD30 also known as Ki-1 or TNFRSF8, a 120 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein receptor that belongs to the Tumor necrosis factor super family. CD30 is expressed by subpopulations of mitogen-stimulated T and B cell lymphoctyes and lymphoid neoplasms (Weyden et al. 2017).
CD30L, also known as TNSF8 or CD153 is the ligand of CD30. Once activated by its ligand, the receptor transduces the signal via the recruitment of TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) and TRAF associating proteins to form a signaling complex. This complex can subsequently activate NFκB and MAPK signaling pathways propagating anti-apoptotic/pro-survival responses (Muta and Podack 2013). CD30 has been shown to be highly expressed in Hodgkin’s lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Some research has also indicated that CD30 is associated with a range of non-hematopoetic pathologies, including germ cell tumors and testicular embryonal carcinomas (Weyden et al. 2017).
This clone Ber-H8 has been used in flow cytometry experiments to measure CD30 surface expression levels on CD4+ cells upon treatment of cord blood with human heat shock protein 60 (Aalbese et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD30 antibody
Aalberse, J.A. et al. (2011) Cord blood CD4+ T cells respond to self heat shock protein 60 (HSP60).
PLoS One. 6 (9): e24119.
Muta, H. & Podack, E.R. (2013) CD30: from basic research to cancer therapy.
Immunol Res. 57 (1-3): 151-8.
VanDerWeyden, C.A. et al. (2017) Understanding CD30 biology and therapeutic targeting: a historical perspective providing insight into future directions.
Blood Cancer J. 7 (9): e603.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up