CD289 antibody | 5G5
TLRs are expressed on the cell surface and the endocytic compartment and recognize pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents.They also initiate cell signalling to induce production of cytokines necessary for the innate immunity and subsequent adaptive immunity.
In mouse RAW264 cells TLR9 has been shown to be expressed intracellularly, but not at the cell surface.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Dog
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Fusion protein of human TLR9 (amino acids 1-815).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002237 response to molecule of bacterial origin
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0030277 maintenance of gastrointestinal epithelium
- GO:0032009 early phagosome
- GO:0032088 negative regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032717 negative regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032741 positive regulation of interleukin-18 production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032757 positive regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0034122 negative regulation of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0034123 positive regulation of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0035197 siRNA binding
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045356 positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0045359 positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051770 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD289 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2265 detects a band of approximately 170-180 kDa in RAW264 cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD289 antibody
Ahmad-Nejad, P. et al. (2002) Bacterial CpG-DNA and lipopolysaccharides activate Toll-like receptors at distinct cellular compartments.
Eur J Immunol. 32 (7): 1958-68.
Batsford, S. et al. (2011) Protein level expression of Toll-like receptors 2, 4 and 9 in renal disease.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 26 (4): 1413-6.
Maiolini, A. et al. (2012) Toll-like receptors 4 and 9 are responsible for the maintenance of the inflammatory reaction in canine steroid-responsive meningitis-arteritis, a large animal model for neutrophilic meningitis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 226.