CD283 antibody | TLR3.7
TLRs are expressed on the cell surface and the endocytic compartment and recognize pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents.They also initiate cell signalling to induce production of cytokines necessary for the innate immunity and subsequent adaptive immunity.
Cell surface expression of TLR3 has been reported on MRC-5 fibroblasts (Matsumoto et al.2002). Mouse anti Human CD283 antibody, clone TLR3.7 has been shown to suppress poly (I) : poly (C) mediated IFN beta production by these cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Ba/F3 cells transfected with human TLR3 (CD283).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.2 mgIgG concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006972 hyperosmotic response
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0007252 I-kappaB phosphorylation
- GO:0009597 detection of virus
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032757 positive regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0034123 positive regulation of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0042346 positive regulation of NF-kappaB import into nucleus
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045356 positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0045359 positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD283 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD283 antibody
Matsumoto, M. et al. (2002) Establishment of a monoclonal antibody against human Toll-like receptor 3 that blocks double-stranded RNA-mediated signaling.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 293 (5): 1364-9.
Tamassia, N. et al. (2008) Activation of an immunoregulatory and antiviral gene expression program in poly(I:C)-transfected human neutrophils.
J Immunol. 181: 6563-73.
Maiolini, A. et al. (2012) Toll-like receptors 4 and 9 are responsible for the maintenance of the inflammatory reaction in canine steroid-responsive meningitis-arteritis, a large animal model for neutrophilic meningitis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 226.
Mendoza, C. et al (2012) Toll-like receptor 3 activation affects serotonin transporter activity and expression in human enterocyte-like Caco-2 cells.
Cell Physiol Biochem. 30: 187-98.
Ibrahim, S. & Steinbach, F. (2007) Non-HLDA8 animal homologue section anti-leukocyte mAbs tested for reactivity with equine leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119 (1-2): 81-91.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra