CD281 antibody | GD2.F4
|Mouse anti Human CD281 antibody, clone GD2.F4 recognizes human Toll-like receptor 1, also known as CD281 or Toll/interleukin-1 receptor-like protein. CD281 is a 786 amino acid ~90 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein protein expressed by peripheral blood leukocytes and in tissues such as, spleen and thymus.
CD281 plays an important role in the innate immune response to microbial pathogens (Netea et al. 2004).
Mouse anti Human CD281 antibody, clone GD2.F4 does not cross react with CD282 (TLR2), CD284 (TLR4) or TLR4/MD-2.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- < 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- CD281 (TLR1) Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice where fused with cells of the NS0/1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Wyllie, D.H. et al. (2000) Evidence for an accessory protein function for Toll-like receptor 1 in anti-bacterial responses.
J Immunol. 165 (12): 7125-32.
References for CD281 antibody
Visintin, A. et al. (2001) Regulation of Toll-like receptors in human monocytes and dendritic cells.
J Immunol. 166 (1): 249-55.
Klaffenbach, D. et al. (2005) Regulation and signal transduction of toll-like receptors in human chorioncarcinoma cell lines.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 53 (2): 77-84.
Uciechowski, P. et al. (2011) Susceptibility to tuberculosis is associated with TLR1 polymorphisms resulting in a lack of TLR1 cell surface expression.
J Leukoc Biol. 90 (2): 377-88.
Dreschler, K. et al. (2011) Impact of immunotherapy on blood dendritic cells in patients with Hymenoptera venom allergy.
J Allergy Clin Immunol. 127 (2): 487-494.e1-3.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0030670 phagocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0035354 Toll-like receptor 1-Toll-like receptor 2 protein complex
- GO:0042116 macrophage activation
- GO:0042495 detection of triacyl bacterial lipopeptide
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045410 positive regulation of interleukin-6 biosynthetic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0071727 cellular response to triacyl bacterial lipopeptide
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up