CD263 antibody | 2B8
|Mouse anti Human CD263 antibody, clone 2B8 recognizes human CD263, a ~60 kDa cell surface protein, which is otherwise known as decoy receptor 1 (DcR1). CD263 is a member of the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily that binds to TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TRAIL). As the receptor does not possess cytoplasmic death domains it cannot induce apoptosis, but instead plays an important role in inhibiting TRAIL-induced apoptosis. CD263 is expressed in normal tissues including heart, skeletal tissues and peripheral blood neutrophils, but weakly expressed in tumour cells.
The 2B8 antibody does not inhibit DcR1 (CD263) inhibitory function in TRAIL-induced apoptosis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- DcR1-Fc chimaeric protein.
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up