CD258 antibody | D04-8A4
CD258 is primarily expressed by activated T cells, activated natural killer cells and immature dentritic cells. It is initially synthesized as a type II transmembrane protein, which can be proteolytically cleaved to release a soluble bioactive form (Ware & Sedý 2011).
The purified Mouse anti Human CD258 antibody, clone D04-8A4 (MCA62680GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD258 antibody, clone B01-9B3 (MCA6281B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human CD258 (Leu61-Val240)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008588 release of cytoplasmic sequestered NF-kappaB
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0043029 T cell homeostasis
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD258 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CD258:Biotin||MCA6281B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra